Monday, April 23, 2007

A New Weight Loss Program?

After cleaning & painting the window screens, scrubbing the house from top to bottom (ok, I'm not quite done yet), raking and patching the little brown spots in the grass (by the way, I do still love having a puppy!), pulling weeds from my flower garden, and walking the dog (because it's finally warm enough to)....I have realized why I always put on weight in the winter!
My husband seems to think you have to run 13, 21, or even 26 miles a few times a week to lose weight, but I finally know the key to dropping those few extra pounds that always seem to settle in during the winter. Ok, so part of the reason we pack on pounds may be Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter... but when you work full time with rotating holidays...you just don't eat as much as you used to.
So, all I can say is: "Thank God for Spring!"

2 comments:

dangeresque dan said...

Want to clean my yard? It has plenty of leaves.

Jilb said...

No kidding! I love Spring.