Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The Brown Bananas of Life

So, here's a little story about my brown bananas....
I saw my bananas browning (and cannot stomach brown bananas), so I decided that I would make some banana bread (you know, making the best out of the situation). I measured everything out just perfectly and followed the recipe by the book. Finally, after everything seemed to go just right and the banana bread was baking in the oven..... The timer stopped working. Oh no, now I don't know how long it's been in there.
Now I wait for the outcome.... Either it'll be undercooked, overcooked, or by the grace of God my banana bread will not be a waste of time and energy.
Faith is the substance of things hoped for, evidence of things unseen.


1 comment:

JC said...

Wow- I have a hard time getting my banana bread to turn out, that is awesome you pulled off! I'm glad your keeping up this blog so I can keep up with you. I didn't realize he was there and you are here. I'll be praying too.