Monday, July 9, 2007

5 Things I Dig about Jesus...






Well, Jenny decided to tag me....and now it's my turn to list 5 things that I "dig" about Jesus..



1. I dig the fact that He would love a sinner like me.

2. I dig that He wasn't ashamed, afraid, or "too good" to reach out to the untouchable. He touched and healed the people with leprosy, those to whom no one else would even come close.

3. I dig that He was so impressed with the sinner woman who washed His feet with her tears that He used her for an example to the spiritual elite of His time.

4. I dig that although He was the Son of God, He waited until the appointed time to begin His ministry.

5. I dig that He died such a crucial death for me and all of the rest of us....knowing that we would so often disappoint Him...but loving us so much that it didn't even matter.

The list is endless. We serve an amazing God!

Now it's my chance....since there are so many more reasons to "dig" our Lord and Saviour, I will take it upon myself to pass the buck to.......

Drum roll please.....

Ok, only Rob and Kranny.... We're running out of people.

1 comment:

JC said...

Hey- I knew you would "dig" that assignment. #4 was pretty cool. I didn't think of that one.