Monday, March 26, 2007

Where am I?

Today we left Hibbing after a great visit with friends and family. It was nice to fit so many things in to such a short period of time! As we were leaving, I saw that it was in the 50's (drizzly and foggy).
Hours later, I found myself waking out of my grogginess (too many hours in a car listening to some book on tape that my brilliant husband chose). I realized that it was now 78 degrees and sunny....
"Where am I?" I wondered. It's March and it's 78 degrees. As the day went on, it got as high as 82 degrees!
And then....I saw these bananas.....



The photo is a bit foggy, but it says "Guatemala" on the sticker. Ahhh...now it all makes sense. 82 degrees in March...that's about right....
IN GUATEMALA!
But I'll take it!
Happy Spring!

2 comments:

JC said...

Oh my- it's been in the 80's here too! What book were you "reading"?

dangeresque dan said...

I'll take the 80's here since you all don't like them. Seriously, spread the love.