Wednesday, August 20, 2008

In Awe

I am ecstatic that my Amazon.com order arrived today! This is a sample picture of the "Jungle Babies" set that I ordered. I absolutely love it..it's even cuter and more creative in person than in the pictures.
You know, it's amazing how one could get so excited for someone who is not even born yet. It's also amazing how much love a person can have stored up and welling up inside of him/her for one who has never even seen the light of day. I feel this baby moving around inside my belly and I have a minute sense of what God must feel for His children. There is definately a love that goes beyond words. It's amazing that we can go on faith and not sight when it comes to a small being that will soon share our world and so often we lack faith of the One who has created it.

2 comments:

Amber Tezel said...

That is adorable!!! :)

It is amazing isn't it, and then once they are out, it is just crazy how much you can love that little person!!!

JC said...

Welcome to mommyhood!!