Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A Pre-Mother's Day Gift

At 7:00 on Sunday morning, as I was getting some quality sleep in our newly refurbished Master bedroom... I heard some noise coming from the other side of the house...It was then that I realized that my thoughtful husband was busy working on my pre-Mother's Day gift. Now all we have to do is set up the crib and furniture and we'll be ready for baby. (Ok, so maybe there's a ton more we have to do to prepare and many diapers, etc. to buy...but atleast the majority of the nursery is done!)


2 comments:

Colonel Havoc said...

Whoa! We should seriously check your blog mopre often...

Or make it to church...

Or have you over for dinner...

Or something...

Congratulations!!!!
Let the adventure begin!

JC said...

What a wonderful gift!! Happy Mothers Day!