Saturday, September 15, 2007

Napping, from my point-of-view

So, my husband thinks the world's his oyster....just becuz he's conquered the art of napping. I say, "Nonsense!" I'd much rather sleep until 8 or 9:00...and be able to stay awake for the rest of the day. Since Rob thinks that everyone should get up at 7 AM (on their day off) and then take a 2-3 hr nap later in the day... I give my rebuttal. Why not sleep later and then be awake while everyone else is?
Now, my rebuttal continues.... Today, I woke up at 8:00. Since my wonderful husband wasn't awake yet, I went back to sleep. Now, as I write this, he continues a nap that started an hour ago (when I went out to work in the yard). I am confused.
Can anyone explain? Maybe it's simply because men are from Mars (sometimes I wonder) and women are from Venus. Where did Mars vs Venus come from anyways???
As I have said before....somethings aren't meant to be understood!

5 comments:

Colonel Havoc said...

Men need naps because we work harder.

There...I said it.

JC said...

Jamie- I just don't know, today I actually took a 2.5 hour nap and enjoyed every minute of it. I only had to get up becuase my husband had to go back to "work" and I had to take the kids.I'm all about napping.

Shainerz said...

I'm all about napping, too!
I like your blogs Jamie!:D

Jamylou said...

Ok, ok...so naps are good. And, I agree with Colonel Havoc that men work harder (sometimes). :) However, I just needed a little rebuttal against my husband who thinks he needs a nap everyday (especially when I want his attention). So, maybe it's just a selfish..."I WANT YOUR TIME" kind of thing. :)

Graceland King said...

I would love to argue with you, but I need a nap first.