Saturday, August 25, 2007

Home, sweet home!


Good news! I have finally made my way back up to God's country (as I've heard it called and prefer to call it the same). It's been quite a process (and no, we haven't sold our house yet). While we are "patiently" waiting for God to make His move, we are staying with my parents. What a good sport my husband is!
I had my first 2 days at the Virginia hospital in the ICU. It's so nice to be "back home." There's nothing like being greeted by so many who are glad to see me back working there. Life is good...even if we are somewhat homeless. And although there are still a few prayers left unanswered, good things come to those who wait!

1 comment:

JC said...

I'm glad you're back in HibTown! Staying with your parents is only for a season. Besides, I'm sure Rob will end up with some fun stuff to blog about this way!