Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Real Estate Business

Ad: 2BR,1BA home with a small 1 stall garage. Over-sized (and at times, over-grown) garden in backyard and multiple other areas (including the back of the garage) to have other flower gardens. Don't worry, they're already planted and weeded.

Many hours of hard labor put into each of them. We will throw them in for free if you buy our house! Please call us as soon as possible (I think most of the garden is weed-free, so it's a good time to come and look!). If you wait, there may be weeds again. Oh wait, I wasn't supposed to let you know how much work the garden is. Like I said before, it's already planted and will be ready for harvest shortly after you move in!




After spending 3 hours in the scorching sun one day (frying my neck and shoulders) and then returning out there again today...to weed once again, I'm beginning to wonder if it's really worth it. I thought that you are supposed to reap what you sow. Well....My beautiful garden (that has mulch in it now for convenience purposes) will be reaped by some lucky person who buys our house. It seems like a waste of time right now, but I sure hope that someone else appreciates all of the sweat and toil put into this oversized-garden-for-a-city-lot!

2 comments:

JC said...

lol- when do you guys make the big move?
we were really tempted to put this add in the Manny's shopper:
"FREE ROOF RAKE- with purchase of house"

Faye... said...

I'm sooooooo excited! I know we will never have it like in the old Rustproof days, but we'll make it great for THIS time, once again, as our paths cross because of His great love!
Hurry home, dahling!!!